The AdTech project is scheduled to run for 36 months, due to the high work load associated with addressing 3 professional profiles: European Adhesive Bonder, Specialist and Engineer.
AdTech Project is organized in 7 main Activities (A), with some of them directly associated with Intellectual Outputs, while others fall out of that scope. These A follow the detailed description below:
A1 - Research & Adaptation
- Development of a survey to identify the pedagogical and market needs, most critical points and skills gaps to overcome during the training, in each partner's language;
- Production of a state of the art report on the training methodology and requirements by the stakeholders, using a common template and based on the survey results;
- Adaptation of the AdTech Curricula and tools according to each partner reality and needs, aimed the creation of a national Tool Box and planning the transfer workshop.
A2 - EU Common Workshop & National Pilot Sessions
Carry on a Common Transfer Workshop on the AdTech Curricula;
- Carrying on National Pilot Sessions for the target groups (companies, VET trainers and teachers) by each partner;
- Conduction of a roundtable discussion after the National Pilot Sessions with their participants and national stakeholders (as experts, VET promoters,companies, local and national policy makers), in order to launch a process for the sustainability of the product.